Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We Are Back Sale

DEVON & JONES ORGANIC AND RECYCLED COTTON PRODUCT SALE
July 19, 2010 - July 30, 2010


I am almost back from vacation (July 19th official return date) and I have some great deals in store for you as my way of saying Thank You for under standing my taking time off. I am starting out with some great deals on certified organic and recycled products from Devon & Jones. See flyer for sales prices and information. To view the colors available for each of these items please go to www.4logowearables.com Have questions? Call, e-mail or stop by starting July 19th. I will also have a couple of samples here at the store if you would like to see the items, they should be arriving via that special brown truck Monday afternoon.

TO VIEW A LARGER VERSION OF THE FLIER CLICK ON THE IMAGE

No comments: